Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ok....I have decided

that it is time to start to fulfill the promise to myself and get this journal up and running. I always have lots to say, so I am not sure why it has taken me so long to get going.

I just had to finish that previous post, as I had been thinking about it for a few weeks now. There was so much I wanted to say...and could not find the words. Perhaps I will find them, if I blog every day.

I really dont care if anyone reads or not. I am writing this for me....and perhaps down the road for my kids, if I find that I have anything to say that maybe they didnt know...or that I think they may find interesting.

I also am getting a move on, because of a prompt from one of my very favourite bloggers. Kahless is someone I read every day. I like her spirit....I like her fight. She just keeps going no matter what happens. I want to be like her when I grow up, so thought I should just jump in.

I have several bloggers ...some of which I have listed in the sidebar. I will get the rest up soon. If you are interested in how people "come back" from huge life struggles, then all of these folks will amaze you.

One of the bloggers, Andrea AKA Punk Rock Mommy, lost her battle last Saturday with Inflammatory Breast Cancer. I have been in awe of this woman, and would encourage you to go and take a look at her blog. What a truly beautiful Andrea is. I know she is in heaven....I have no doubts about that. I am not someone who goes to church regularly....but I believe with all my heart that He is there.

I have made myself a promise to come here when the urge hits, even if its 10 times a day. I reckon if I do this...then it will get easier and easier to blog.

Casey

4 comments:

Kahless said...

I am glad you blog for you. I will check out Andrea AKA Punk Rock Mommy's blog tomorrow as I should go to bed soon.

And thanks for your kind words.

I am glad you are blogging; welcome to the roller-coaster ride. It is worth it!

Kahless said...

I have just checked out Punk Rock Mommy's blog. It is humbling.

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

Thank you for the encouraging words about my dog but I would not have written anything if I expected he would reappear.

It is nice to see someone begin to blog. Good luck with it.

jumpinginpuddles said...

great to see you here we look forward to supporting you