Thursday, October 15, 2009

I am so sorry to have not been blogging.

I set out each day with the promise to myself to blog even if it is just a little bit. As luck would have it, time just has not been on my side.

I have been keeping up with all the blogs I read, but I have even slacked off in the comments. I feel like they are all so far ahead of me in healing areas....while I just seem to put one foot in front of the other...slowly.

Hubby is still seriously ill, so that has me very stressed. He had testing done this summer that showed about 6 blockages in his main arteries, and the only thing they can do is open heart surgery. Poor guy is practically living on nitro tablets. He has lost a huge amount of weight, so that is good insofar as the surgery itself. We are hoping they call us in November or December to go into the hospital, and you can bet I will be right by his side.

I lost over 27 pounds this summer, and I did not have them to lose. I gained a few back, and am now 98.5 pounds. I need to get back to at least 120 pounds to remain healthy.

I know I am the most boring blogger around, but my head is just too filled with things that I cannot seem to articulate in any shape of fashion. Maybe once hubby is doing better, that will change.

5 comments:

Ethereal Highway said...

I'm so sorry that things have been so hard for you and your husband. I hope you will both be very healthy, very soon.

Kahless said...

I hope things get better very soon. And dont worry about the blogging thing. I am a pathetic blogger myself lately.

Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

I am glad you are blogging again. I had just started to read your blog when you stopped blogging.

I did not know of your family medical concern. I hope they will begin to be resolved soon.

Enola said...

Don't worry about being an exciting blogger. You need to blog for you and not for others. As far as being "ahead" or "behind," we've all started out at ground zero. It's not a race. Just go at your own pace. I've gone backwards more than forwards, but lately I seem (I hope) to be on the right path. You'll get there soon!

Kahless said...

I am still thinking of you.