Wednesday, April 16, 2008

OPINIONS ARE LIKE....WELL YOU KNOW

I have started..stopped, deleted, and re-started my blog over and over again. I'm not sure why that is, except that I really believe I need to have some kind of theme.

Its ok to go off on tangents once in awhile, and I will surely do that, but I want this to be a place to come to voice my opinions on the things that interest me. Those things/topics are far too numerous to permit me to have a theme...so I will just play it by ear I guess.

In the long run, this blog is a place for me to come back to, in order that I may opine of course...but also to check and see if it is obvious to me that views change from time to time. We will see.

If someone comes to visit, well you are welcome. You can respond to the posts in whichever way you feel you must, but I will reserve the right to remove a post that I feel was made just to harangue or because you are pissed at the world and I look like an easy target.

All in all....its just a place to talk, even if it is just to myself.

2 comments:

Kahless said...

Yea; I now have your blog link!!!

Cool; and I will link you in a mo when I have read your posts above!

Kahless said...

Hi Casey,
I am burying this comment here as I dont have your email addy. After you have read it then please feel free to delete. I dont have your email addy.

I just wanted to say be careful with the blogger BBC. Obviously you have to take people as you find them, but I booted him off my blog a year ago. I know of another blogger who has done the same. He is mostly harmless but can come in with the odd nasty comment when you are feeling at your most vulnerable.

I feel bad saying this, but I just wanted to let you know to be on the alert.